RIA Intel Names Diversitas Founder as a Finalist for Industry Advocate of the Year
We’re excited to share that RIA Intel has named Diversitas founder and Director of the Financial Planning Program at The University of Akron, Dr. Barry Mulholland, a finalist for the Industry Advocate of the Year Award!
Dr. Mulholland has been nominated for his outstanding work in the industry and his dedication to creating a more diverse industry.
Other finalists in the category include:
- Barrett Ayers, President and CEO, Adhesion Wealth
- Cullen Roche, Founder and CIO, Discipline Funds
- Jeff Thomas, Northeast Regional Director, Swan Global Investments
- Matt Reiner, CEO and Co-Founder, Benjamin
- Phil Coniglio, CIO and Chief Information Security Officer, Private Advisor Group
- Samuel Adams, CEO and Co-founder, Vert Asset Management
- Sonya Dreizler, Co-Founder, Choir
We are incredibly honored that one of Diversitas’ very own was recognized among these incredible leaders. Winners will be honored in person on June 7, 2023, at an awards dinner in Boston.
If you are considering a career in wealth management, check out our careers page!