RIA Intel Names Diversitas Leaders Finalists as Industry Advocates of the Year
We’re excited to share that RIA Intel has named Diversitas lead organizer Dr. Barry Mulholland and Diversitas board member Carina Diamond finalists for the Industry Advocate of the Year Award! Dr. Mulholland and Ms. Diamond, who’s the Chief Experience Officer at Dakota Wealth Management, have been nominated for their outstanding work in the industry and their dedication to creating a more diverse industry.
We would also like to congratulate Emlen Miles-Mattingly, co-founder of Onyx Advisor Network and founder and CEO of Gen Next Wealth, who was also named a finalist. Emlen spoke at our annual symposium last year, and you can read more about his work in our Q&A with him here.
Other finalists in the category include:
- Noel Maye, CEO, Financial Planning Standards Board
- Andres Garcia-Amaya, founder and CEO, Zoe Financial
- Dasarte Yarnway, co-founder, Onyx Advisor Network
- Michael Kitces, founder, Nerd’s Eye View
- Michelle Wong, founder, Nifty Advisor Support
- Allan Boomer, managing partner and CIO, Momentum Advisors
- Brittain Prigge, president and head of relationship management, Balentine
We are especially honored that two of Diversitas’ very own were recognized among these incredible leaders. The winners will be announced at a gala in New York City on September 14. For more information about the awards, click here. You can also read more about Diversitas’ mission to attract more diversity, equity, and inclusion to the financial services industry. If you are considering a career in the wealth management industry, check out our careers page!